Cart

Tuna (approx. 2,5 kg), 1 kg

Quantity: 1
260,00 Kn

KarlovaĨko Radler, 0,50 L x 24

Quantity: 1
333,60 Kn

Asbach Uralt, 0,7L

Quantity: 6
1.338,00 Kn

Jermann Where the Dreams, 0,75 L

Quantity: 1
600,80 Kn

Captain Morgan rum spiced, 0,70 L

Quantity: 1
111,90 Kn

Barton & Guestier Merlot, 0,75 L

Quantity: 1
73,60 Kn

Grand Sud Chardonnay, 1 L

Quantity: 1
66,80 Kn

Rosemount Estate GSM, 0,75 L

Quantity: 1
277,30 Kn
Total num. of products: 19
Price: 4.388,50 Kn

Mljet

The island of Mljet is in the southern Dalmatian archi-pel-ago, south of the Peljesac Peninsula, separated from it by the Mljet channel; area 100.4 sq km; population 1,237. The relief is characterized by ranges of limestone elevations and numerous karst valleys and fields (Polacno, Ivanovo, Blatsko, Kneze Polje). South of the highest crest (Veli Grad, 514 m) is the largest field zone (Babino Polje). In the extreme north-western part of the island is the submerged valley of Mljet Lakes: Malo and Veliko (Small and Big).The Island of Mljet is situated couple of hours boat ride east from Island of Korcula towards Dubrovnik. It is one of the most interesting cultural-historical pearls of the Mediterranean, which each year is visited by many tourists.
It is popular with couples, nature lovers and researchers, lovers of the traces of historical tales and legends, the distant past, researchers and cultural-historical monumentsA national park Mljet includes a western part of this green and tranquil island of the Adriatic Coast. The Park is characterized by two deep bays which are called lakes due to their narrow passages to the open sea (Veliko and Malo jezero/ the Great Lake and the Small Lake). Both lakes are surrounded by dense Mediterranean vegetation. There is a tiny island in one of the lakes, called Melita (Mljet) , with 12th century Benedictine monastery. There are a lot of legend connected with this island - one of them is that Mljet was holiday destination of greek hero Ulysses. On the peak of Mali Gradac (close to Babine Kuce) are the remains of an Illyrian fortification. The island was mentioned in Roman times under the name Melite. The remains from that period may be found all over the island - Pomena, Zare, Pinjevica. The ruins of palaces and of an early Christian basilica in Polace date back from the beginning of the early Middle Ages. Around 536-537 the island became part of the Eastern Roman Empire. Later it fell under the power of the Nerentani/Narentini and after that under the power of Zahumlje. Small pre-Romanesque churches of St. Pancras, St. Andrew and St. Michael in Babino Polje. In 1151, the grand prefect of Zahumlje, Desa, bestowed the entire island upon the Benedictines (from the abbey Pulsano at Monte Gargano in Apulia), who erected their abbey and church on the islet in Big Lake. The Bosnian viceroy Stephen gave the island of Mljet to the Dubrovnik Republic in 1333; from that time the island was under the power of the duke who resided in Babino Polje. In 1345 Mljet got its statutes. Several churches were built in Gothic style (the parish church in Babino Polje, the Holy Trinity in Prozura, St. Vitus in Korita - all of them dating back to the 15th c.). The ruins of the church of St. Mary of the Hill date back to the transitional period between Gothic and Renaissance.